Date(s) - 04/07/2016 - 27/09/2016
DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society is now accepting applications to the Maria Celaje Bursary for 2016.
The $500 bursary was created in memory of Maria Celaje a respected, long-term employee and Workplace Facilitator in DIVERSEcity’s Future Leaders Program. DIVERSEcity wishes to honour Maria’s memory and acknowledge her commitment and contributions to the immigrant youth she guided in the program over the years.
DIVERSEcity’s Maria Celaje Bursary will be awarded to an exceptional immigrant young adult between the ages of 19 and 30 who has demonstrated that they have:
- Enhanced their work opportunities through the development of specific skills
- Transitioned successfully into employment
- Enrolled in an educational upgrading program to pursue their career goal
The applications will be reviewed by a Selection Committee made up of DIVERSEcity managers and representatives other community service providers supporting immigrant youth & their economic integration.
- Applications available Monday, July 4th, 2016
- Applications accepted until Friday, August 19, 2016
- Announcement of Award recipient Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Bursary awarded Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at DIVERSEcity’s Annual General Meeting
Additional information and an application form can be found on our website at www.dcrs.ca or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.