Salary: Grid 12 ($20.55 to $23.94 per hour)
Location: Surrey, BC
Last Date: 03/12/2018
Date Posted: November 19, 2018
Closing Date: December 3, 2018
Job Number: 1930
Job Title: Account Representative
Position Type: Casual on Call
Hours per week: As needed
Salary Range: Grid 12 ($20.55 to $23.94 per hour)
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Assistant Manager of Interpretation, Translation and Language Services
DIVERSEcity’s Interpretation, Translation and Language Testing department is a is an industry leading social enterprise business unit providing critical language support services to the market in a fee for service model that integrates for-profit business processes into a social services mission driven organization. We are looking for a unique individual that brings a combination of strong business and leadership skills with a passion to make a difference in the communities we serve.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Account Representative to join our team in Surrey, BC.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner;
- Schedule and assign contract staff for fulfillment based on requests for interpretation and translation services;
- Marking and communications with key assigned accounts;
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and service issues;
- Manage customer accounts and process related transactions in the CRM system;
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable functions;
- Drive analytics and performance metrics from the CRM system, provide monthly reports and statistics;
- Maintain intake, evaluation, record keeping and requisitions;
- Establish, maintain and grow account relationships with key customers including sales and outreach.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Degree or Diploma in business administration or sales/marketing;
- Two years’ experience as an account representative role in a sales and fulfillment function;
- Minimum of three years recent experience in a customer service related role;
- Call centre experience an asset;
- Experience with financial systems including accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing and collections;
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database systems;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
This position requires union membership. A Criminal Record Check is a requirement of employment.
DIVERSEcity is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, men, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. We are a community where everyone feels they belong and can achieve their goals. If you are a self-motivated professional who enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment, we want to hear from you! Qualified candidates may submit current resume and cover letter via email with “1930 – Casual Account Representative” in subject line to Harsh Thakkar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Current employees of DIVERSEcity must apply via the internal application process and quote “1930 – INTERNAL APPLICANT” in the subject line. Current employees who apply to this posting after the closing date or without identifying as an internal will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply. ***
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.