Are you between the age of 15 to 30 and new to Canada? Need a job but does not have plan? We can help. Discover your aptitude and the matching career. Perhaps a career in trades is right for you? Acquire the essential skills & short term certificates. Don’t know how to small talk? We will teach you how to say “eh”! You will have an opportunity for work experience placement & learn on the job!
DIVERSEcity’s Immigrant Youth Employment Program provides a combination of life and employability training to prepare you for success in a career of your choice.
- Explore your career options
- Pick up job search techniques
- Get the essential skills you need to succeed at the work place
- Immigrant and refugee youth; PRs and Citizens welcome
- Unemployed or Underemployed working less than 20 hours/week
- Non-EI eligible
Seats are limited! Apply now!
For more information: please contact the Immigrant Youth Employment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mona Bector at 604-547-1234 or email at email@example.com
Nazia Kakar at 604-547-1399 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam Uppal at 604-547-2008 or email at email@example.com
Rajwant Sohi at 604-547-1371 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohammed Anas Najim at 604-547-1224 or email at email@example.com
- DIVERSEcity Youth Education & Job Fair
- Maria Celaje Bursary for 2017. Congratulations to award recipient: Sumati Sharma
|Program funded by:|
|Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Job Fund.|