Meet new friends and learn new skills to improve your wellbeing!
At this free summer camp, kids will engage and learn fun topics such as:
• Mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Friendships and belonging
• Social skills and creating healthy relationships
• Personal and public safety
Kids will be grouped in two age groups 6–12 and 13–18. Snacks will be provided. Punjabi and Arabic language support will be available.
Two sessions available!
Monday to Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm
• July 25–28, 2022 or
• August 8–11, 2022
At DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC)
• Children aged 6–12 and youth aged 13–18 who are permanent residents