Join our four-week in-person cooking classes!
- Learn cooking and food safety basics
- Get tips on meal planning, reading food labels and stocking your kitchen
- Learn about nutrition and eating healthy on a budget
- Try affordable healthy recipes for your family!
Two sessions available, from 1–4 pm
- Thursdays, June 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2022
- Fridays, June 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2022
At DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus
- 13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC
Priority for low-income parents with young children aged 0 to 6 and seniors.
Register today! Call 604-547-1325, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit dcrs.ca/food