Make meaningful connections and have fun in a safe and engaging environment!
At this free summer camp, kids will have fun and engage in trauma-informed
• Health and wellbeing
• Self-efficacy and self-esteem
• Cultural diversity
• Rights and responsibilities
• Connection to nature
Snacks will be provided. Punjabi and Arabic language support will be available.
Two sessions available!
Monday to Thursday, 10 am – 2 pm
• July 11 to August 4, 2022 or
• August 8 to September 1, 2022
At DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC)
• Children aged 7–12 who are permanent residents