Need training to get the skills to move your career forward? Join this free accounting and payroll program delivered in partnership with Discovery Community College! Get hands-on training to develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes that will prepare you for work in a variety of administrative roles within the business community.
• Learn about bookkeeping for business
• Get training on Sage Accounting and QuickBooks software
• Learn about the payroll process and other employment standards
• Earn a college certificate from Discovery Community College
Accepting applications. Program starts September 27, 2021
• Only 24 seats available.
• 20 weeks of class training; 3 weeks of work experience
• Transportation and nutritional allowance of $125 per week for 20 weeks
• Individuals who, at the time of training, are unemployed or employed part time,
seasonally, casually or precariously employed
• Must be seeking training to find a new job, prepare for changing job requirements
or new job opportunities (or self-employment) in the community
• Must be residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected
persons entitled to work in Canada, and must have a social insurance number
Phone Jennyfer Guzman at 604-930-9908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Have additional questions? Contact DIVERSEcity’s employment team at email@example.com.
In partnership with: