Business Administration Diploma Program
Get the real-world business skills you need to successfully enter the Canadian labour market and make an impact in today’s business environment.
In this 30-week Business Administration Diploma Program, delivered in partnership with Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB), you will:
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful businesses, including how to manage finance, fundamental principles of marketing and how to create effective business strategies.
- Understand the relationships between businesses and different local, national and global environments.
- Learn to apply cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of an executive team.
Students will receive:
- 24 weeks of online training; six weeks of work experience
- Laptop, transportation and childcare supports available
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada; must have a social insurance number (SIN)
- Unemployed or precariously employed (i.e., part time, seasonal, casual)
- Not currently enrolled in any other funded training program
- Technical skills testing and proof of English proficiency (i.e., English 12 or two years of post-secondary in Canada) will be required
Program starts December 4, 2022! Apply by December 1. Only 24 seats available.
To register, please call CCTB Admissions at 778-300-0977, email email@example.com or visit the link here.
In partnership with: