Cybersecurity Analyst Diploma Program
Looking to start your career as a cybersecurity analyst? Develop your IT skills to enter this dynamic and opportunity-filled sector.
This 30-week Cybersecurity Analyst Diploma Program, delivered in partnership with Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB), will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to enter roles such as systems security planner, internet systems administrator, computer network manager, systems implementation manager and network administrator.
Through a range of presentations, assessments and assignments, you will develop expert knowledge that will prepare you for opportunities in the exciting field of cybersecurity.
Students will receive:
- 24 weeks of online training; six weeks of work experience
- Laptop, transportation and childcare supports available
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada; must have a social insurance number (SIN)
- Unemployed or precariously employed (i.e., part time, seasonal, casual)
- Not currently enrolled in any other funded training program
- Technical skills testing and proof of English proficiency (i.e., English 12 or two years of post-secondary in Canada) will be required
Program starts November 28! Apply by November 14. Only 20 seats available.
To register, please call CCTB Admissions at 778-300-0977, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the link here.
In partnership with: