Practice Care with Children
Are you an immigrant or racialized survivor of violence looking forward to a career working with young children in your home or a childcare setting?
Let us help you on your journey toward the “Responsible Adult” certification needed to start working with children with our free online training. DIVERSEcity’s Practice Care with Children program meets your needs right now with:
- Training and 40+ hours of experience working with children in a practice daycare
- Coaching from Early Childhood Educators
- Food Safe and First Aid training
- English language training and support
- Access to counselling support and life skills workshops
- Connections to further training in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Childminding services provided for participants with young children for in-person sessions.
- Permanent residents or Canadian citizens
- Survivors of violence
- Women with or without children of their own
Don’t have the English skills needed for post-secondary education or childcare training? The program is offered in English with language support.
For more information about the Practice Care with Children program, please call 604-597-0205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program made possible with funding from the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training.