Tech Train for Remote Work and Wellness
Remote work is here to stay. Are you interested in remote work options in e-commerce, technology or office administration?
Our new Tech Train program, delivered online, can help you explore career options that you can do from home — today and post-pandemic. Work at your own pace on:
- Career exploration and remote workplace skills
- Basic and advanced computer skills for virtual jobs and education
- Language support to access training
- Mental health and wellness strategies for working remotely
There’s also a $300 completion bonus after eight weeks, and $500 allowance for technology-related resources.
- BC residents aged 30–54
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons
- Unemployed due to COVID-19 or working less than 20 hours in entry-level positions in hard-hit sectors such as retail and hospitality
- Minimum of CLB 4 in English language skills
For more information about the Tech Train for Remote Work and Wellness program, please call 604-597-0205 or email email@example.com.
Program made possible with funding from the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training.
In partnership with: