DIVERSEcity is excited to partner with Fraser Health to offer a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on August 12, 2021, 2–6 pm at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 2W3).
The vaccine clinic is open to all vaccine eligible individuals who are 12 years and older — including members of the community and those without personal health numbers. We will have onsite language support for Arabic, Swahili and Punjabi and potentially other languages.
First doses will be prioritized and second doses are available to those who received their first dose at least 28 days prior to August 12. A limited number walk-ins will be available for those who don’t have an appointment. If you need an accommodation or bus tickets please let us know.
To book an appointment, please contact:
English — Amie Johnson (604-306-8849)
Arabic — Nedaa Alsaqqa (604-996-6867)
Swahili — Marieth Kiiza (604-306-6726)
Punjabi — Shweta Bassi (604-507-6060)
Karen — Saw Joe Teeshara (604-547-1316)
Important information about attending the vaccine clinic
- Masks are mandatory at the vaccine clinic.
- Do not attend if sick, have COVID-19, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please register in the provincial Get Vaccinated system if possible prior to the clinic.
- Please bring ID. If you don’t have a government issued ID, sufficient ID can include anything with your name and address.
- Please bring your personal health number if you have one.
- Be prepared to wait 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine.