Resources on Immigration, Refugees, Diversity and Social Issues
As the very first immigrant-serving organization in Surrey, B.C., DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society has been addressing the immediate and long-term needs of immigrant and refugee newcomers for more than 40 years.
As a leader in the social services sector, we feel it’s important to share valuable information on immigration, refugees, diversity and social issues, both locally and across Canada.
In this Resources section of our website, we compile reports, local statistics and data, as well as online and community resources and research are for the benefit of newcomers, service providers and community stakeholders alike.
- COVID-19 Resources — links to government resources and benefits for Canadians during the pandemic.
- Black History Resources — links to information about the history of Black Canadians, as well as Black organizations today.
- Indigenous Resources — links to information about the history and current realities of Indigenous Peoples in Canada and reconciliation efforts.
- Reports and Publications — reports and publications on relevant topics to immigrant integration and refugee resettlement in Surrey and surrounding communities.
- Researchers and Research Bodies — researchers and research bodies that conduct and disseminate research on immigrant integration and refugee resettlement-related topics, locally, provincially and nationally.
- Online Resources — information websites that provide a variety of information for newcomers and service providers.
If you have a report or link you’d like us to add, please email email@example.com.