Want to start your own small business?
We’ll guide your entrepreneurial journey! DIVERSEcity’s Immigrant Entrepreneur Program is a self-employment training program, networking and support system, and business incubation platform rolled into one.
1. One-to-One Support
Get personalized, ongoing support from our self-employment specialists
2. Business Plan Writing Circle (8 sessions)
Saturdays, 10 am – 1 pm via Zoom, May 1 to June 19, 2021
- Explore business ideas, and define your products or services
- Identify your target customers, do market research and competitor analysis
- Learn how to write a business plan and develop marketing, sales, operational and
financial plans, including cash flow projections
- Learn about business structures and the business registration process
3. Business Startup Bootcamp (10 sessions)
Saturdays, 10 am – 1 pm via Zoom, June 26 to August 28, 2021
- Present your business pitch “Dragons’ Den” style!
- Start creating business operation processes, such as product development, branding,
marketing, sales, customer service, production, logistics and accounting procedures
- Start selling at local marketplaces or online!