Are you a parent or caregiver to a child aged 0–6?
The Circle of Security Parenting Program is a relationship program that helps you learn about attachment and support children’s feelings of security. You will discover how attachment contributes to infants’ and toddlers’ developing sense of security and competence. By the end of the six-week program, you will:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem
- Honour your natural wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
Thursdays, January 20 to February 24, 2022
- 4–6 pm, online via Zoom
- All parents or caregivers with children aged 0–6
To register, please call 604-547-1202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.