Do you feel ready for your Canadian citizenship exam?
Get help in our online course, from January 12 to March 16, 2022, that will help you understand the topics of the Discover Canada guide covering Canadian culture, history, geography, politics and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
Citizenship is more than just the exam! In the course, you’ll also learn about civic engagement; volunteering, voting, helping your neighbours and community and serving on a board or attending community meetings or council meetings.
As you prepare for the Canadian citizenship exam, this 30-hour course will help you:
• Learn about Canadian history, heritage and culture
• Understand your rights and responsibilities as a new citizen
• Become an active citizen in your community!
Classes will be held online via Zoom. You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants.
Permanent residents who:
• Are 18 years old or older
• Have resided in Canada for at least three out of the last five years
• Have sufficient knowledge of English (CLB Level 4)
For more information about our program or to register, call 604-507-6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.