Get supported care in this free group for family members affected by Concurrent Disorders.
- Learn about concurrent disorders and gain information about mental health and substance use problems.
- Develop strategies to decrease stress in the family and coping skills needed to support your loved ones.
- Provide families with professional and peer support and increased community care.
Punjabi and Mandarin language support will be available.
Tuesdays, August 16 to October 14, 2022
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- In-person at DIVERSEcity Campus #202 – 10070 King George Boulevard, Surrey, BC)
- Families supporting a loved one or family member with mental health and substance use challenges.
To register, please call Pin-Han Hsu at 604-527-1202 or email@example.com.