DIVERSEcity’s Surrey Community Campus will act as a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on September 11.
The vaccine clinic, in partnership with Fraser Health, is open to all vaccine eligible individuals who’re 12 years and older – including members of the community and those without personal health numbers (PHN).
First doses will be prioritized and second doses are available to those who received their first dose at least 28 days prior to September 11. This includes everyone who received their first dose at our first vaccine clinic held September 11. A limited number walk-ins will be available for those who don’t have an appointment. If you need an accommodation or bus tickets please let us know.
To book an appointment, please contact:
- English – Amie Johnson (604 306 8849)
- Arabic – Nedaa Alsaqqa (604-996-6867)
- Swahili – Marieth Kiiza (604-306-6726)
- Punjabi – Shweta Bassi (604-507-6060)
- Karen – Saw Joe Teeshara (604-547-1316)
- Masks are mandatory at the vaccine clinic.
- Do not attend if sick, have COVID-19, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please register in the provincial Get Vaccinated system if possible prior to the clinic.
- Please bring ID. If you don’t have a government issued ID, sufficient ID can include anything with your name and address.
- Please bring your personal health number (PHN) if you have one.
- Be prepared to wait 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine