Learn customer service skills with this three-day online course offered by DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre.
Customer Service Basics
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of a customer service representative and/or cashier in the retail industry
- Develop skills in engaging with customers and handling their inquiries effectively.
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
Three-day course fee: $250
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers
enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org