Learn Customer Service Basics (3 sessions) & SuperHost (1 day) with this online and in-person course offered by DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre.
Customer Service Basics (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)
Gain comprehensive knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of a customer service representative and/or cashier in the retail industry, and develop skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively.
Superhost (9:30 am to 3:30 pm)
Learn the principles of providing a quality service experience in the workforce in this one-day SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality training course.
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Online courses taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker, for online classes. See other specific requirements for each course below.
- Some in-person classes are held at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC) and hosted at WorkBC Centres throughout the province.
- Course fee: $450
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers
enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!
For more information, call 604-547-2010, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit dcrs.ca/STC.