Want to work as a dental receptionist?
Need training to get the skills to move your career forward? Join this free program delivered in partnership with Discovery Community College! Get hands-on training to develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes that will prepare you for work as a dental receptionist in a dental office. You will:
- Learn about essential skills, computer technology and CPR First Aid
- Gain skills in business communications and understand dental terminology
- Learn how to handle patient records and other dental office procedures
- Learn dental software billing and scheduling
Accepting applications now. Program starts October 25, 2021
- Only 20 seats available.
- 13 weeks of class training; 3 weeks of work experience
- Transportation and nutritional allowance of $300 per week for 16 weeks
- Individuals who, at the time of training, are unemployed or employed part time, seasonally, casually or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job, prepare for changing job requirements or new job opportunities (or self-employment) in the community
- Must be residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada, and must have a social insurance number