Learn how to use your computer safely and skilfully!
Join this beginners 8-week, four part workshop series so you can more confidently take part in virtual events, and access online tools and resources.
- Session 1: Keyboarding/Mouse Navigation
- Session 2: Online Skills & Using Zoom
- Session 3: Emails
- Session 4: Online Safety and Security
This workshop will be offered in English with Arabic and Dari/Pashto language support.
- Arabic language support: Every other Monday from September 26 to November 7, 2022, from 1-3pm
- Dari/Pashto language support: Every other Tuesday from September 27 to November 8, from 1-3pm
In-person at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Ave, Surrey, V3W 2W3)
- Permanent residents, protected persons, refugees
To register, please visit: https://forms.office.com/r/rQvhF1PpL8
For more information, please contact 604-307-3565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.