Upon completing this training, participants will learn Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This eight-session online course is offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre.
Essential Computer Skills for the Workplace
Learn general office administration and computer skills for the workplace using advanced computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
REQUIREMENTS: Computer with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (2016 version preferably).
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
February 8–11 & 15–18, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Eight-session course fee: $600
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers
enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!