Upon completing this training, participants will learn Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This five-day online course is offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre.
Essential Computer Skills for the Workplace
Learn general office administration and computer skills for the workplace using advanced computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
REQUIREMENTS: Computer with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (2016 version preferably).
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Online courses taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker, for online classes. See other specific requirements for each course below.
- Some in-person classes are held at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC) and hosted at WorkBC Centres throughout the province.
- Five-day course fee: $600
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!
For more information, call 604-547-2010, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit dcrs.ca/STC.