Upon completing this training, participants will learn Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This eight-session online course is offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre. Sessions will run October 13 – 16 & 20 – 23.
Essential Computer Skills for the Workplace
Learn general office administration and computer skills for the workplace using advanced computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
REQUIREMENTS: Computer with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (2016 version preferably).
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
Eight-session course fee: $600
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers
enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org