Learn the skills and knowledge to lead you to success with this four-day online course offered by DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre.
Essential Skills (Skills for Success)
Gain the soft skills you need for work, learning and life. Skills include reading, document use, numeracy, writing, oral
communication, teamwork and more.
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via ZOOM video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
Four-day course fee: $450
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: email@example.com or visit dcrs.ca/stc.