Learn effective parenting techniques for healthier, happier relationships at home
Join us to learn how trauma can affect families and the resources available in your community. We will explore strategies that can boost self-esteem and support the
wellbeing of your familly. Topics include:
• Parenting skills and community resources
• Self-care and stress-reduction strategies
• Physical and mental health skills
• Healthy routines and nutrition
• Fun activities to strengthen child-parent relationships
Snacks and bus tickets will be provided.
Wednesdays, September 6 to October 25, 2023
At DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus
13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC
Please note, the session on September 12 will be at Surrey Libraries – Strawberry Hill Branch, from 4–5 pm.
Permanent resident families with children aged 0–12