Learn the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the financial services industry with this two-day online course offered by DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre.
Financial Customer Service Basics
Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the financial services industry, including cheque cashing, cash handling and balancing procedures, understand Canadian banking policies, procedures and compliance.
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via ZOOM video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
Two-day course fee: $450
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: email@example.com or visit dcrs.ca/stc.