Learn the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the financial services industry with this two-day online course offered by DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre.
Financial Customer Service Basics
Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the financial services industry, including cheque cashing, cash handling and balancing procedures, understand Canadian banking policies, procedures and compliance.
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Online courses taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker, for online classes. See other specific requirements for each course below.
- Some in-person classes are held at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC) and hosted at WorkBC Centres throughout the province.
Two-day course fee: $450
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: email@example.com or visit dcrs.ca/stc.