Get trained and certified in FOODSAFE Level 1 to launch your career in the food service industry with this one-day course.
- Understanding of food safety and worker safety information, including:
- Foodborne illness
- Receiving and storing food
- Preparing food
- Serving food
- Cleaning and sanitizing
Participants will be provided a workbook and a FOODSAFE Level 1 certificate upon completion.
September 14, 2022
- 9 am to 4 pm
- In-person at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC)
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Course fee: $90*
*Subsidies may be available through WorkBC.