Develop your skills and join the next generation of diverse young leaders! Gain valuable new skills to prepare you for future work opportunities in this exclusively adapted virtual training.
Our free, innovative youth employment program will set you up for career success with:
• Career exploration and job search skills
• Industry-recognized short-term training certifications
• Enrolment in accredited post-secondary programs
• Quality employment opportunities with wage subsidies for employers
• Living allowance and completion bonuses
• Group and individualized training
• Youth aged 15–30
• Permanent residents or Canadian citizens
• Not enrolled in high school or post-secondary studies
• Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
• Willing and available to work
• EI, IA and CRB recipients
The new session will run for six weeks, from Monday to Friday, October 4 to November 12, at 9:30 am – 2 pm, online via Zoom.
To register, call 604-597-0205, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit dcrs.ca/youthjobs.