Develop your skills and join the next generation of diverse young leaders! Gain valuable new skills to prepare you for future work opportunities.
Our free, innovative youth employment program will set you up for career success with:
• Career exploration and job search skills
• Industry-recognized short-term training certifications
• Enrolment in accredited post-secondary programs
• Quality employment opportunities with wage subsidies for employers
• Paid internships to gain skills and experience
• Living allowance and completion bonuses
• Group and individualized training
• Youth aged 15–30
• Permanent residents or Canadian citizens
• Not enrolled in high school or post-secondary studies
• Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
• Willing and available to work
EI and IA recipients who meet the eligibility requirements listed above are welcome to register.
The new session will run for six weeks, from Monday to Friday, January 9 to February 17.
To register, call 604-547-1311, email email@example.com, or visit dcrs.ca/youthjobs.