Empowering women survivors of violence and trauma getting into the labour market.
We take an empowerment approach to career services for women survivors of violence or trauma. The H.E.A.L. program offers:
- Participation incentive: gift cards and tuition fee support
- Individual and group workshops and one-to-one coaching (counselling, life and employability skills)
- Free occupational skills training
- Opportunities for paid work experience
- Childcare supports as required
- $250 bonus for completing three months’ of employment or post-secondary education!
Are you interested in joining this program or want to refer someone? In this info session, you will learn more details about the H.E.A.L. program and get the opportunity to ask questions. To attend the info session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the program, please visit www.dcrs.ca/heal.