Empowering women survivors of violence and trauma getting into the labour market.
We take an empowerment approach to career services for women survivors of violence or trauma. The H.E.A.L. program offers:
- Participation incentive: gift cards and tuition fee support
- Individual and group workshops and one-to-one coaching (counselling, life and employability skills)
- Free occupational skills training
- Opportunities for paid work experience
- Childcare supports as required
- $250 bonus for completing three months’ of employment or post-secondary education!
- Women survivors of violence or trauma
- Experiencing health issues, stress, depression or anxiety
- Looking for a job or training
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours/week
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
Are you interested in joining this program or want to refer someone? In this info session, you will learn more details about the H.E.A.L. program and get the opportunity to ask questions. To attend the info session, please register online at: dcrs.ca/heal or contact Nazia Kakar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the program, please email email@example.com or contact Nazia Kakar at firstname.lastname@example.org.