A place for parents, caregivers & grandparents to get support in their parenting journey in Canada
- Get information and support on raising happy, healthy children in a new country
- Learn about child development and behaviour
- Improve your confidence and coping skills as a parent
- Listen to guest speakers on nutrition and exercise, mental health, managing stress, technology, injury prevention and getting involved in your community
- Practise your English language skills and connect with other parents
- Access community resources and referrals
- Bond with your children over activities such as circle time and field trips
Free childminding is available. Snacks will be provided.
Tuesdays, October 17 to December 19, 12:30–2:30 pm
- At DIVERSEcity Newton Town Centre Campus (#1107 – 7330 137 Street, Surrey, BC)
Thursdays, October 5 to December 7, 10 am – 12 pm
- At Guildford Recreation Centre (15105 105 Avenue, Surrey, BC)
- Parents (with English CLB 3+) with children ages 0–6
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-306-2314.