Learn essential computer skills (4 sessions) with this in-person course offered by DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre in Arabic & English.
Introduction to Computer Skills
- Get a basic understanding of computer parts and functions
- Learn more about the Internet and email for job search and communication
- Use Microsoft Word for writing resumés and letters
- Get hands-on practice exploring job search websites
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Online courses taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker, for online classes. See other specific requirements for each course below.
- Some in-person classes are held at DIVERSEcity Surrey Community Campus (13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC) and hosted at WorkBC Centers throughout the province.
- Course fee: $450
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!
For more information, call 604-547-2010, email: email@example.com or visit dcrs.ca/STC.