Learn the essential computer skills with this four-day course offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre.
Basic Computer Skills
- Get a basic understanding of computer parts and functions
- Learn more about the Internet and email for job search and communication
- Use Microsoft Word for writing resumés and letters
- Get hands-on practice exploring job search websites
REQUIREMENTS: Computer with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (2016 version preferably).
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
Four-day course fee: $450