Learn one of the leading accounting software programs in Canada with this course offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre.
Introduction to Sage 50 Accounting Modules
Learn how to install Sage 50, set up user roles, company and user settings.
Learn to set up and process receivables, payables, general ledgers, banking, budgets, etc.
REQUIREMENTS: PC/laptop (no Mac computers) with Microsoft Windows 8 or 10; minimum 1.0 GHz processor; minimum 4GB RAM; 5GB free hard disk space 256-colour SVGA monitor or higher, and latest Internet Explorer.
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via ZOOM video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
Dates: February 2,4,9,11,16,18,23,25
Eight session course fee: $950
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: email@example.com