Get trauma-informed and culturally safe support!
DIVERSEcity’s Journeys program provides community-based counselling and outreach for people dealing with mental health and substance use issues. Join our weekly support group to learn more about:
• Self-care and emotional regulation
• Mindfulness for stress management
• Connecting with our bodies, wellbeing and food
• Trauma and money
• Sleep and our wellbeing
• Community resources, with a presentation by a special guest speaker
• Completing forms and holiday resource readiness
• Boundaries and assertiveness
• Building healthy relationships
Get trauma-informed and culturally safe support! Snacks and pop will be provided. Space is limited. Register every Monday.
Thursdays, October to December 2021
DIVERSEcity Newton Town Centre Campus
#1107 – 7330 137 Street, Surrey, BC
Adults 19+ with concurrent mental health & substance use concerns