Get trauma-informed and culturally safe support!
DIVERSEcity’s Journeys program provides community-based counselling and outreach for people dealing with mental health and substance use issues. Join our weekly support group to learn more about:
- Expressive arts and games
- Paint nights
- Community resources
- A superhero party
- Mindfulness and coping skills
- Social media and healthy relationships guidance
- Discussions on how COVID-19 has impacted us all
- Looking ahead to the holidays
- Tips on self-care and setting boundaries
Get trauma-informed and culturally safe support! Snacks and pop will be provided. Space is limited. Register every Monday.
Wednesdays, September to December 2021
DIVERSEcity Newton Town Centre Campus
#1107 – 7330 137 Street, Surrey, BC
Youth aged 13–18 with concurrent mental health & substance use concerns