Upon completing this training, participants will learn Microsoft Excel. This four-session online course is offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre.
Microsoft Excel Essentials
Learn how to use VLOOKUP, create pivot tables and charts. Create, use, edit and manage macros and more.
REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft Excel (2016 version preferably).
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Online courses taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker, for online classes. See other specific requirements for each course below.
- Four-session course fee: $300
DIVERSEcity Skills Training Centre offers online skills training courses to help jobseekers
enter the workforce with job-ready skills, information and confidence!