Upon completing this training, participants will learn Microsoft Excel. This four-day online course is offered by DIVERSEcity’s Skills Training Centre.
Microsoft Excel Essentials
Learn how to use VLOOKUP, create pivot tables and charts. Create, use, edit and manage macros and more.
REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft Excel (2016 version preferably).
Online courses are:
- Taught by industry experts who teach the latest in-demand skills
- Open to all jobseekers (Canadian citizens, immigrants and temporary residents)
- Fee-based (subsidies may be available through WorkBC)
- Taught via Zoom video conferencing. A free Zoom link will be emailed to registered students.
- Students require internet access and a computer/smartphone with microphone, camera and speaker.
4-day course fee: $300
For more information, call 604-547-2010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org