Get the information and resources you need to stay safe!
Did you know international students are at high risk of overdose in BC due to toxic drug supply? Join us for this workshop with guest speaker from the Fraser Health Overdose Outreach Team to learn about harm reduction, overdose awareness, Naloxone administration and other safety measures for you and your friends, including where to test drugs for fentanyl.
SFU Campus Public Safety will be present.
- Enhance your understanding of substance use in Canada
- Learn about the laws and regulations surrounding this critical issue
- Discover the role of Naloxone in saving lives
- Enjoy refreshments and networking
- Gain a certificate of naloxone training completion
Thursday, February 8, 2024, 2–4 pm
At SFU Surrey, 250–13450 102 Avenue, Surrey BC, Room #SRYC3040
- International students
- Refugee claimants
- Temporary foreign workers