Looking to improve your resumé and job search skills?
This workshop will help you:
• Learn how to write an effective resumé
• Select a job target
• Learn what employers want
• Convince the employer you have the skills
• Organize your work experience
Thursday, November 26, 2020
2–4 pm, online via Zoom
Link will be provided after registration.
• International students with a work permit
• Temporary foreign workers (TFW)
• Refugee claimants
• Naturalized citizens
• Spouses of international students and TFW
• English level CLB 4 or above
For more information or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-547-2002.