Not eligible for WorkBC or other employment programs? Get the job support and confidence to START your career RIGHT!
Funded by the RBC foundation, this program is for youth aged 15–29 who are unemployed or underemployed (working less than 20 hours a week). The program offers:
- Develop your leadership skills by participating in a community project
- Enhance your skills and confidence to access the job market in Canada
- Receive industry-recognized training certifications
- Gain insights into the Canadian workplace culture
- Network and develop peer connections by participating in group workshops
New session begins June 1, 2021
• Youth aged 15–29
• Refugee claimants, international students and temporary workers or residents
• Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
For more information or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-547-2753.