Connect and learn with your children in your native language!
All Tigrinya-speaking families are invited to free drop-in sessions to connect and learn with your children in your native language. Through these sessions, you will:
- Read Tigrinya books together
- Encourage curiosity, imagination and creativity within your children
- Develop social and literacy skills
- Learn about the programs, services and resources that are provided by libraries
Tuesdays, 1:30–2:30 pm
- August 29, September 5, September 26, October 3, October 24, November 7 & November 28, 2023
At Surrey Libraries – Guildford Branch
- 15105 105 Avenue, Surrey, BC
- All Tigrinya-speaking families with children aged 0–6
To register, please call 604-547-2003, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the link here.