Are you an LGBTQ+ newcomer? Join us for friendship and peer support!
• Make new social connections in a safe and confidential space
• Share experiences and information
• Learn more about and connect to helpful community resources
• Raise awareness of the unique needs of LGBTQ+ newcomers
• Access counselling services
The free Together Now support group meets every Monday, 5–6 pm virtually over Zoom until it’s safe to return to in-person meetings.
Adult LGBTQ+ immigrants, refugees and other newcomers, regardless of immigration status.
For more information or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-547-2004.