Are you an LGBTQ+ newcomer? Join us for friendship and peer support!
- Make new social connections in a safe and confidential space
- Share experiences and information
- Learn more about and connect to helpful community resources
- Raise awareness of the unique needs of LGBTQ+ newcomers
- Access counselling services
The free Together Now support group meets every Sunday, 4–5 pm virtually over Zoom until it’s safe to return to in-person meetings.
Adult LGBTQ+ immigrants, refugees and other newcomers, regardless of immigration status.
For more information or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-547-2004.