Get the real-world business skills you need to successfully enter the Canadian labour market and make an impact in today’s business environment.
In this 30-week Business Administration Diploma Program, delivered in partnership with Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB), you will:
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful businesses, including how to manage finance, fundamental principles of marketing and how to create effective business strategies.
- Understand the relationships between businesses and different local, national and global environments.
- Learn to apply cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of an executive team.
Program starts December 4, 2022. Only 24 seats available. Apply by December 1.
• Sessions run from Monday to Thursday, 4–9 pm (20 hours per week)
• 24 weeks of online training; six weeks of work experience
• Laptop, transportation and childcare supports available
• Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada; must have a social insurance number (SIN)
• Unemployed or precariously employed (i.e., part time, seasonal, casual)
• Not currently enrolled in any other funded training program
• Technical skills testing and proof of English proficiency (i.e., English 12 or two years of post-secondary in Canada) will be required
To learn more or register, please contact CCTB Admissions at 778-300-0977, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BAFP-CWRG-2022-12