Are you a newcomer woman in BC looking to recredential and get back into your field?
Getting your educational and professional qualifications from your home country recognized in Canada can be a complex and costly process. Don’t let this process hold you back!
Join DIVERSEcity Employment Specialists for an information session on the Coast Capital Credentialing Program for Newcomer Women, sponsored and funded by Coast Capital. We’ll go through the recredentialing process in BC and how this program can help you get back into your field.
Sessions are available on Tuesdays:
- August 22, 2023, from 1 to 2 pm
- August 29, 2023, from 10 to 11 am
- September 12, 2023, from 1 to 2 pm
- September 26, 2023, from 10 to 11 am
- October 10, 2023, from 1 to 2 pm
- October 24, 2023, from 10 to 11 am
A few highlights of this program:
- Get connected with a career navigator
- Access up to $2,000 in grant money to pay for costly exams or licensing fees
A zoom link will be emailed to registrants one day prior to the event.
Have any questions? Please contact Asmaa Shahin at 604-547-2275 or email email@example.com.